When Muslims are shown in the media, they are portrayed as the bad guys. How then is it to be explained that every year, over a hundred Swiss people convert to Islam? David Vogel sets out to investigate this question in his film. The fact that he himself is Jewish doesn’t matter – or does it…?
What we did
- Dialogue edit.
- Sound Design & Foley
- Mixdown for Cinema & TV (5.1. & stereo)
- 72. Locarno Festival, Semaine de la Critique, 2019
- 55. Solothurner Filmtage 2020
- 6. House Of Tolerance Film Festival 2020
- 6. Yesh! 2020
- 35. DOK.fest München 2020
- 16. Festival Cinéma Arabe 2020
- 28. Film Fest Malans