It has been 35 years since Maria left her newborn in a baby window. With the help of
the authorities, she tracks down her daughter and meets Caroline for the first time. A
DNA test is to prove their kinship. An increasingly close relationship develops between
Maria and Caroline. However, unfulfilled expectations and quiet accusations threaten
to break it time and again.
What we did
- Location sound.
- Dialogue edit.
- Sound Design
- Mixdown for Cinema & TV (5.1. & stereo)
Festivals & Awards
- 17th Shnit International Short Film Festival 2019 in Bern - Switzerland
- 42nd Drama International Short Film Festival 2019 - Greece
- 49th ALCINE Festival Internacional de Cine 2019 in Madrid - Spain
- 55th Solothurner Filmtage 2020 - Switzerland
- 60th Festival Internacional de Cine de Cartagena de Indias 2020 - Colombia